Trying to balance the fun.

We have one week left of school. Which seems crazy as I remember at the beginning of the year being worried the kids wouldn't finish the whole school year here. Ha!

I must say as the year ends I'm Looking forward to summer. The pressure is off for us and I think we'll have a chance to play more than last year. In a week we will be in Disney World totally immersed in a world where therapy, case workers, CASA, and visits don't exist. Where we will ALL have a chance to go back and reprocess childhood. Where 10 am Mickey Ice Cream bars are mandatory. Where NO ONE knows we are a foster family.

We started easing into vacation mode today. Waiting for therapy to start we headed to the park for a game of lava monster. I got to put my feet in the grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...