Triggers

We are hitting the trifecta of triggers this weekend.  Visit, Mother's Day, End of the School Year. We are quickly headed towards the big trauma anniversary that is the end of June.  You can feel the nervous energy the kids are emmitting.  You can feel the stress in the nature of the bickering and poor choices and the tattling. Oh.My.Word.The Tattling.

And Mom has to get good at remembering to out crazy the crazy and fast.

If you had driven by the day care about 6:15 you would have seen my kids "shaking" the attitudes out of their systems before getting in the car. Wiggling their little tooshies until I saw the smiles. Only then could they get in the car. Interestingly enough, Jelly Bean was the first to crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...