Thank You Readers

Dear Readers,

Thank you.  Thank you for building up my self-esteem. Thank you for adding me to your reading lists.  Thank you for your comments. In my world its really little things that may seem of no consequence that light up my day. This week I picked up a new follower AND I had a new comment - on an old post! And I am just overjoyed.  I realize your time is valuable and that anyone chooses to read what I write is a big deal to me.  (Just ask my husband - who I proudly inform when I get a new follower. One day he'll stop mocking my numbers...)

So thank you for being here. Thank you for caring about my family. Thank you for the positive vibes you send our way.  I hope that I continue to write about things you want to read.  I have learned a ton from the other blogs that I follow and I hope I can just give a piece of that back to you. 

I also want to say I appreciate those of you who have gone back and read about our journey. I go back and read old posts at times and it reminds me just how far we've come. As I was sitting here typing this Jelly Bean was finishing up the last of her spelling - FOR THE WEEK.  She did it AHEAD of time.  As she sat with the dictionary open finding the words herself she said, "I'm really proud of myself. I got all my homework done at day care for the last 5 days in a row.  I responded with lots of positive praise but in my head I was picking my jaw up off the floor.  I vividly remember that first night of homework and the tears and thinking that we weren't going to make it through first grade.  Now we are juggling 2nd, 4th, and 6th grade. And in 6 months we'll add kindergarten to the mix. YIKES!

So from the bottom of my heart thank you!

R

1 comment:

  1. My poor hubby has to listen to me go on about my followers too. :)

    Not sure how I got here -- I'm avoiding making dinner whilst blog hopping and all the cherubs are watching TV. But I figured I'd better say "hi"! I added your blog to my list of blogs that I follow. We foster mammas have to stick together. I just started reading your story. We'll see how much housework I avoid all weekend as I try and read more.

    ReplyDelete

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...