The time is now 9:00 pm.

And I have just sent my 4 children upstairs to bed. For the first time in over a month we had a full day without tantrums, melt downs, tears, or time outs. We got homework done, some of tomorrows homework done, ate dinner where my kids volunteered to eat salad and even snuck in 30 minutes of relaxation time. If only every night were like tonight. But tomorrow starts ice skating lessons for Jelly Bean. Therapy and more therapy. And caseworker left me a voicemail that she'll try to forward me the new family therapy/visit schedule. I hate to say it but I don't put a lot of stock in it now. Will it stay this way a week? Three?Whatever. I am just going to carry forward with what we have to do. What's meant to be will. Right now I'm just going to bask in the peace and quiet of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...