New Year.....

Big deal. Nothing in our world magically changed with the calendar turning over Sunday. Our schedule is still crazy, my kids are still struggling, we are no closer to a clear direction of return home or adoption, new medication has not been approved and JB is still throwing temper tantrums while Gabby is begining to throw on days she has to confront people at therapy and visits with Mom.

Then to top it all off I spent January 1st in the emergency room with abdominal pain. Apparently I M so stressed my bowel has decided to spasm. Yeah! He bright side? Closer to meeting our out of pocket and deductible.

Not that I want to start the year as a grump. Perhaps next week I'll be able to write about my hopes and dreams for the new year. Or about the awesome party we went to as a family.

I also want to spend some blog time discussing the interesting feelings the kids have had about their Mom and her actions. This includes her telling them we aren't their "real" family which LM was outraged by. And Gabby confiding that she wants to tell the judge she no longer wants to work towards the goal of going home.

For now I'm going to go to bed and hope no one throws up tomorrow and I can get some good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...