Could we just pick one schedule please?

You'll have to forgive me. I had two of these at our date night tonight and I'm a little sleepy. It is 8 pm and way too early for bedtime. We have been trying to get some normalcy in our lives. And by trying I mean desperately seeking it out. One of the things we need is time to be a couple. And after a lot of bickering this week I decided to book a babysitter and plan a date night letting Hubby see a movie he wanted. We treated ourselves to the fancy theater where they allow cocktails in the theater, your seat is a recliner with a pillow and a blanket and a waiter will bring your food to you. It's so comfortable that I fell asleep for a few minutes. Maybe it was the drinks. I don't know. Nor do I care. A nap is a nap and since I only had three hours of sleep last night I needed one.

The kids had their visit today. Gabby went. The family therapist who we thought was going to be saying goodbye was there. For 5 minutes said the kids. Then she said she would see them on Wednesday. Wednesday? Um didn't Mom tell her?

So I text the case worker. Oh yeah Mom called yesterday and said she wasn't going to continue the job.

So what she gets a job in time for court and then quits? We've just rearranged out schedule again. Are we going to be expected to put it back again? Sorry. This is where I draw the line. How are we supposed to provide stability for these kids when she changes it every few weeks? We've already given up planning long term things because we have no idea what's going to happen now we have to give up short term planning too?

Sorry. I'm done living based on her whims. I will be sending an email out Monday. Kids are not available on x,y,z days since the schedule keeps changing and she is not working she can work around our schedule now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...