Stole the Show

I'm not even sure what to write about this week. The fall out from the park has carried over and resulted in attention seeking behavior at it's best.

True Story- Gabby had diarrhea (no surprise) this morning. After determining that she couldn't go to school or day care I had to figure out other arrangements. It looked like I was going to take a sick day. I get the other 3 into day care and by the time I have signed them in JB has managed to spill an entire water bottle on the floor and ignore the teachers direction to get something to clean it up. So I repeat the instruction and direct her to the sink where the towels are. Towels in hand she runs across the room and gives her friend a hug. Then comes back across the room and starts sopping up her mess.

Me- JB did you really just run across the room to hug someone when you had his mess to clean up?
JB- yes
Me- I can see you are already struggling with good choices please adjust your attitude. If I get a phone call today about your behavior there will be consequences.
JB- ok

No joke. 5 minutes later I get a call she has already 1) broken the rules 2) called the teacher an idiot for correcting her 3) swore at her sister

So I asked them to hang in there 30 minutes until she left for summer school.

Every.Time. She has to test me. And I know she was upset because Gabby who accused JB of stealing all of their Moms attention at the park on Saturday was going to get my attention.

My boss was happy I made it in instead of a sick day so I guess there was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...