Hubby it's Wednesday!

This was my response to the reprimand JB was getting this morning. Inevitably while I'm drying my hair and I can't hear a darn thing someone is getting in trouble. Usually, her. His response was I don't care what day it is.

She kicked a sibling. I'm not sure which one. Seriously child? You've been up maybe 20 minutes and you have to start. You can't wait until you get to daycare where it is someone else's issue?

The other 2 girls were nervous and withdrawn. LM promised her therapist last night that she was going to tell her Mom she doesn't want to go home today. Apparently, she's made up her mind and ready to get the show on the road. I just hope it helps with the staffing tomorrow and the permanency hearing on Friday.

My cynical side has kicked in. No one wants to poop or get off the pot so to speak in this case. Here we are at 2 years the federal time table kicking in and we have not heard much about what needs to be accomplished for a return home OR a goal change.

The kids aren't even at visits all together. They have said they don't feel their Mom is ready for unsupervised visits. And no one wants to answer my question of what learning/assistance/steps/therapy is goon to take place in the next 6 months to make the goal realistic or change. I've been asking it frequently and it is ALWAYS met with silence. Other than when we were asked to co-parent. Cuz ya know that's going to fix things...

We'll see what kind of mis-steps happen today at family therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...