Need time to process.

We had a "team" meeting yesterday. Except it's really clear that there isn't ONE team. I want to write more about the tough feelings have about all of it. I'm conflicted and frustrated, sad and scared. I didn't have any positive feelings leaving the 4 hour meeting. I felt weary and then came home to are for a child with a fever an 11 year old with separation anxiety (from me) and a work issue.

Phrases like "good enough Mom" " at her level" and "basic parenting skills" were used frequently. And no one seemed to hear the "high level of need" "severe trauma" phrases.

Even after giving the specific example - they need to go to the SAME place for visits she took them to 2 different ones this morning.

Sorry for the annoying pounding. Still banging my head on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. You has a great article. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...