Irritated

Still dizzy. We had 2 tantrums today. Oh and Case Worker texted about this meeting on Friday for the case and the providers. I'll admit I got snippy on the phone with her. The meeting was supposed to be for the providers (therapists) to meet with the clinical supervisor so that they can all get on the same page.

Someone should give the woman a heads up that there is not a snowball's chance that all 5 of them are going to get on the same page.

This meeting of course is in the middle of the morning. And is supposed to last 2 hours. At least. The last thing I want to do is go be the scapegoat and lightning rod because I disagree with how everyone is treating the kids and how much they bend over backwards for their Mother EXCEPT when it comes to actually teaching her about HOW to parent.

I think it's going to be a waste of time. I hope I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...