I feel a little stronger today. I know the therapists are working on protecting the kids and so is the CASA. It seems the supervisor can't get ahold of Bio Mom which is an issue for her. At the very least everyone has agreed that they won't go past the original date we agreed on for the visit. And the kids' attorney is going to try and get court orders in place to ensure our request about the supervision of the last visit and not requiring sibling visitation be put in place.
And to a degree it sounds like the department is too.
As long as I'm not the only one fighting the battle, I feel a little bit better. Less weary about the next few weeks. If I've done all I can, worrying won't change anything. And in the end, we will overcome whatever gets thrown out way because we have no other choice.
Meanwhile, I've got a kid with strep, an impending acquisition of my company and my school term to finish. I feel like if I can just make it to September, I'll be fine.
We also need to be prepared to discuss adopting the baby if the state does decide on expedited termination. We've discussed in theory, mainly because neither of us believed it was possible.
The question to answer, is will a baby send us over the edge? Because we are teetering pretty close.
I so appreciate all of the comments and affirmations. I feel very supported and you have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you.