Lucky 7

We spent all of 4 minutes on the impending baby. I really thought Stella would take the news of the baby quite hard.

I was 180 degrees wrong.

She literally jumped out of her seat with joy and enthusiasm. 

Yippee! Does that mean the baby will come live with us?

That's not the plan. The plan is the baby will live somewhere else.

Is that because a baby might be a lot of work? When will the baby be born? Is it a girl? Is my mom's belly really big? Will we get to see the baby? Oh yeah! 7 kids in my family!

I'm not even sure how to wrap my head around the excitement and joy she had. I am really worried that she is going to grieve hard when she realizes that this baby really isn't going to be in her life. 

Simon kept saying "maybe it's twins".

Sarah had a few questions and shortly after had a mini meltdown over something else.

Smiley had no reaction but I suspect she was jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...