Behavior

So ever since the court date we've had a return of daily bed wetting (and the hiding of wet sheets).  We've had several potty accidents at school. We've had a ton of disregulated behavior, struggles at meal time, and have now introduced morning crying jags about hair brushing. 

Of course the visit this month falls on the last day of school. I almost feel like emailing Bio Mom and relaying this information along with a nice note about the added stress she placed on them and the happiness they will exhibit at their visit will be totally fake. I want ask her to reassure them, but why would they (or me) believe her. It wouldn't matter anyway, she sees all this as Bio Dad's fault for not showing up. 

It's going to take a long time for me to forgive her for this choice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...