Everything Happens for a Reason


We purposely invited family over this weekend for the Holiday so we would get the house in order. We are still trying unpack and get the porches finished. I plan on being outside but those coming haven't seen our new house yet. (They will only see the main floor. I didn't get upstairs yet...) 

So I was doing dishes in the kitchen about 10:30 when Smiley comes running through the room. Literally. 

Smiley? What are you doing? 

She turned. She looked at me and the. She then started to do the pee pee dance. I ushered her into the hall bathroom and she was a few feet from the toilet and just started to pee right there in her pajamas.

I got her on the potty and she still had not said a word. She was soaked. And asleep. She prefers this bathroom for some reason and in her sleep she sleepwalked past the two upstairs.

I'm pretty sure she was still asleep while I bathed her as the pee went everywhere.

I guess there was a reason I hadn't washed the floor in the bathroom yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...