Phone Calls


When the Fab Four moved home we were constantly getting calls for placements. I don't think we've gotten any this month. This is probably best for us right now. Trying to figure out where we are heading is tough and we should probably keep going without the influence of kids who really need parents. I'd help them all if I could.

And just tonight as I was missing the kids I got a text from Little Mama. Telling me she missed me, loved me, and knowing it was okay because we will see her next week.

Kind of cool! I'm glad they are doing well. I'm excited we still get to see them and talk to them. It's been hard to recognize they don't miss me as much as I miss them- but that is how it should be. They are settling in- having sleep overs, going to camp. I'm so happy for them and so glad their Mom turned it around. 

And being without kids has allowed us to spend a ton of time watching the Stanley Cup Finals with friends and family. I have to admit, I'm really enjoying that. If we had to have a summer without the kids, this has been the best one so far.

1 comment:

  1. I check your blog aLL the time waiting for updates. Was curious when youd take placements again- since its been 2 months. Any prefer on age, gender, or amount of kids you want to take next?

    ReplyDelete

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...