Not a Miss

So it turns out that the missed visit wasn't really a miss. The transportation/supervision group messed up and actually did hear from Bio Dad that he intended to have his visit. 

We got an email.

Hubby called: Hey did you see the email?
Me: No. What email?
Hubby: Bio Dad did confirm, they should have had a visit.
Me: Oh that's real nice. That doesn't help me kid with sky high anxiety now does it?
Hubby: Just reply back that this Sunday is fine. But don't be bitchy about it.
Me: You don't want me to reply how I want to reply then maybe you should reply.
Hubby: Ok

Light years people, light years from 4 years ago when it would have sent me into a fuming rant about incompetence  and further hurt to my children. I would have sent a terse email and called to complain.

Only a few more months....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...