Thank You

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you. More than 630 posts and nearly 77,000 page views later people are still reading. 5 years is a long time to blog. So thank you for reading, praying, and sticking with us as we walked this journey. I think I have more lurkers than followers with those numbers - so you out there that I can't see- thanks so much too! I appreciate that you care enough to read and if you are like me, you've come to care about us. Thank you for that, we appreciate it.

I hope I can give back to all of you by sharing our journey and answering questions. I've added Facebook and Twitter (@FosterMomR) to hopefully add value and connect with dialogue and feedback.

Any burning questions or things you've always wanted to know about our family? 

A situation you want help from readers with?

Leave a comment and let's continue to support each other.


1 comment:

  1. the more foster care blogs I read, the more I see we struggle with a lot of the same stuff. Foster baby mama drama being #1. It's good to hear how others cope. It's good to know the roller coaster ride is survivable! We're on a break from fosterhood for now but we'll be back in action in a few months. it's tough stuff but better knowing we are not unique in our struggles!

    ReplyDelete

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...