Confessions of a New Mommy

I had no idea that places had kids eat free nights.
Had no idea that I would escape to my bathroom for quiet.
Feel that Christmas lights left out of their storage place make perfectly acceptable night lights.
Had no clue that the 6 boxs of tissue that have been on my shelf for the last 2 years would be used in 2 weeks.
I miss my kids and sometimes feel like I have ADD when away from them.
Feel guilty that I get the hugs from them and not their "really real Mom".
Feel angry at their Mom for hurting them.
I am surprised that snotty tissues and bloody noses are no longer on my gross things list.

And my really big confession:
While one kid was in time out I sent the other to the bathroom so I could sneak a cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...