25,000 Views

Wow! I came here to work on my post about our co-parenting weekend and realized I've had over 25,000 page views! I can't believe it. I remember when I was creeping up towards 100 and I was excited.

And people are still reading even though I'm not actively parenting kids! I set out to document our journey, and we are definitely still on it, but I'm so excited I still have readers! I would say this, I would have liked to have read more about the in-between time that people experienced. Hopefully, I'm writing about what you want to know. If not speak up! 

Seriously.

And thank you for giving me an outlet. I appreciate all of the comments and feedback.

Love my Blog friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...