A Birthday

This week was LM's birthday. I called and spoke to her and she seemed to give me attitude. I have to admit I was disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm for our conversation. Maybe it's as because she is a teen now, maybe she was worried about what her birthday would be like at her Mom's. whatever it was, it made me frustrated and sad.

I saw a picture of her with balloons on her Mom's Facebook with a very nice message. I'm glad she made it special. 

I'm trying hard not to feel left out of the festivities especially since we were included for MM's. We were busy this weekend anyway. I imagine its hard to have the reminder that we existed. Maybe it was even her choice to not include us. Heck it's stressful on us as it brings up some hard feelings for me. I tend to read into things so maybe it was a simple oversight. Whatever the case I hope that LM felt special and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Overdue Update

Well hello there! It has been years since I've written and published a post and recently I've had the idea that maybe this year was ...